responsAbility Investments AG is an asset manager in the field of development investments and offers professionally-managed investment solutions to private, institutional and public investors. The company’s investment solutions supply debt and equity financing predominantly to non-listed firms in emerging and developing economies. Through their inclusive business models, these firms help to meet the basic needs of broad sections of the population and to drive economic development.
responsAbility is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our commitment is to provide you with the best possible recruitment experience along with a neutral assessment of your CV and application. Your skill set, education and experience are what we focus on. We therefore kindly ask you to support us on this matter by refraining from putting any personal details (such as picture, gender, marital status etc.) on your CV or motivation letter.
We are looking for an additional motivated colleague to support our fundraising in the Nordic region. As a
Relationship Manager Nordics
you will support the further growth of responsAbility by applying your proven business development skills in a nascent and fast-growing environment for impact investments. The position is Oslo-based, but will focus on all Nordic institutional investor markets.
Your Main Tasks
- Key responsibility is to lead fundraising campaigns for responsAbility investment offering (ranging from fixed income structures and private equity funds for institutional investors, to developing fund distribution agreements with private banks)
- Define the sales strategy in the relevant markets
- Contribute to new product development by giving internal feedback on investor needs and appetite for investment solutions
- Lead specific sales campaign processes, in those cases being the product specific contact point from the Sales team towards the investment team, product management, marketing etc.
Your Experience and Skills
- At least 3 years of financial market experience in a similar role and a proven track record in fundraising, preferably in private equity and/or fixed income; experience in especially the Swedish, but also Danish and/or Finnish markets is a strong advantage
- Good communicator and a team player with fluency in English and one of the Scandinavian languages; any additional language is considered an asset
- Self-starter who is used to and able to work independently and take initiative Interest and enthusiasm for impact investing